During the past few weeks I’ve received two different dreams that caused me to recall these things:
- God will take vengeance when it is needed.
- I don’t have to confront people that are doing things that are wrong.
- It’s best to let the good Lord take care of those type of things unless the good Lord confirms to me that there is a time to refute a tongue that accuses or it’s time to defend the defenseless.
- Forgive those who have done things that are wrong to you.
- Don’t dredge up things from the past in order to confront evil people that did things that are wrong.
- Some times it may seem right to run to help someone else but move with caution because some people don’t really want your help unless they can exploit you.
- Warnings can come to you from God.
- All people that say they are Christian are not necessarily Christ like.
- There are wolves that will wear the clothing of sheep.